DP PUMPS Group is the leading pump manufacturing company ce and Balkan region, Our company has the accumulated experience of many decades in the construction of pumps for projects especially for power plant, infrastructure and several more demanding projects, Worldwide.
With the latest addition of AVERSA within our group of companies ( the leading pump manufacturer of Romania with 130 years of history), we have expanded our product range including horizontal heavy duty pumps for the oil & gas industry following API 610 standards.
In our program, we have a big range of centrifugal pumps which are suitable for several applications in a power plant, such as:
– Vertical Pumps for Cooling (main & auxiliary).
– Concrete Volute Pumps for Cooling
– High Pressure boiler feed pumps (electric driven)
– Condensate extraction pumps.
– Desalination intake.
– All miscellaneous pumps (Like Horizontal Pumps End-Suction type, Sump type vertical pumps, axial split casing pumps etc.).
We are also specialized in pumps for all kinds of infrastructure projects like irrigation, flood control, drainage and dewatering, having our specialty but not limited in:
– Vertical Turbine & Mixed Flow Pumps
– Vertical Propeller Pumps
– Submersible Propeller Pumps
– Concrete volute & metallic pumps (engineered pumps series)
– A very big range of Split Casing pumps (Horizontal and Vertical)
Last but not least we are able to provide many solutions for the Oil & Gas sector in several applications like:
– Horizontal Provess pumps (several types in compliance with API-610).
– Vertical Mixed Flow pumps for sea water (or fresh water) cooling.
– Condensate pumps.
– Several special designed sump pumps and all kind of miscellaneous pumps.
Our facilities include our manufacturing & assembly factory, one of the largest Test Bench in the Balkan region and our Foundry capable to produce a big range of alloys including Duplex & Super Duplex grades.
DRAKOS-POLEMIS FLUIDUSTRIA has been activated the last years in the field of special-purpose pumps. Its technical department implements a Project called “ HYDROVIO “ , Co‐financed by the European Union and Greek national funds through the Operational Program Competitiveness, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, under the call RESEARCH–CREATE-INNOVATE. Company faces a new challenge, the design of innovative reversible pumps / hydroturbines with high energy efficiency and improved ecological behavior, allowing for safe passage of fish fauna. For the implementation of the project the Company collaborates with the Laboratory of Hydraulic Turbomachines (LHT) of the NTUA, one of the largest in Europe. The Project will have a duration of 3 years up to 2021 and the budget is up to one milion Euros.
For more information you are welcome to visit our web site at http://dppumps.global or to contact us.